Ever thought of Adzuki beans being turned into milk? Now with the NutraMilk it’s super easy to make milks from so many plant sources! This milk contains a good amount of plant protein and a good amount of carbohydrates to fuel your body. It’s energy and nutrient dense.
One serving of this milk (half of glass) provides a ton of nutrients: 23%DV of folate, 22% DV of manganese, 13% DV of phosphorus, 12% DV of potassium, 11% of copper and 10% of magnesium as well as antioxidants. Adzuki beans have been linked with many health benefits such as improved heart health, prevention of birth defects and diabetes, better bone health and detoxification thanks to it´s nutritional profile. This milk recipe is high in calories so enjoy in moderation and practice portion control!
Yield: 3 cups / 710 mL
- 2 cups cooked adzuki beans (460 g)
- 2/3 cup cashews (100 g)
- 3 cups water (710 mL)
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Place cashews and sugar in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 3 minutes.
- Open the container lid, add cooked adzuki beans. Replace lid.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 1 minute, stop at 30 seconds.
- Open the container lid, add water. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and open spigot to fill storage container.