Yield: 4 cups / 946 ml - as with all recipes, feel free to tweak and experiment - change ratios, add stuff - omit stuff - it's your Nutramilk!
- 2/3 cup cooked white rice (90 g)
- 1 quart water (946 mL)
- ½ cup cashews (75 g)
- 1/3 cup dried diced apricots (57 g)
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1½-2 Tablespoons sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except the water and orange juice concentrate) in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 3 minutes.
- Open the container lid, add the water and orange juice concentrate. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press start and open the spigot to fill your storage container.
- If necessary, once the milk has been dispensed, use a spatula to scrape down the
inside of the NutraMIlk container and clear the mesh filters. Run the Dispense